WVA 29106 Best Braking Power Heavy Duty Brake Pads
Disc brakes offer better stopping performance as compared to drum brakes. They provide better resistance to "brake fade" caused by the overheating of brake pads, and are also able to recover quickly from immersion (wet brakes are less effective). Unlike a drum brake, the disc brake has no self-servo effect—the braking force is always proportional to the pressure applied on the braking pedal lever. However many disc brake systems have servo assistance ("Brake Booster") to lessen the driver's pedal effort.
1. Alltour is specialized in commercial vehicle brake pads, especially for European trucks and trailers. We have all items brake pads for European trucks, mainly export to Europe, and is also supplying to our domestic OE and urban transportation system like in Beijing, Shanghai....
2. There are many types of brake pads quality to choose for our customers.
3. We can develop new mould according to customer’s sample and requirements.
4. Extremely precise technology and strictly testing before shipement in order to ensure you 100% safety.
5. Professional sales & marketing team, R & D team and perfect after-sale service.
6. Competitive price with top brake pads quality.
|WVA 29106 DATA SHEET|
|PRODUCT NAME||WVA 29106 Best Braking Power Heavy Duty Brake Pads|
|DIMENSION||247.7 x 109.7 x 30mm|
|WORKING LIFE||Above 100,000 kms|
|WVA NO.||29042, 29045, 29046, 29059, 29060, 29061, 29062, 29087, 29105, 29106, 29108, 29109, 29146, 29179, 29201, 29202|
AYATS, BERKHOF, BOVA, DAF, DENNIS, IRISBUS, IR, ZAR, IVECO, KAROSA, KNORR BREMSE, MERCEDES-BENZ, NEOPLAN, OPTARE, RENAULT TRUCKS, SETRA, SOLARIS
|Attribute||Excellent stopping power without squeals|
Inner packing of brake pad: Each unit brake pad is shrink wrapped, packing with one colour box.
Outer packing of brake pad: in double ply carton and on the pallet.
1. Stable production ability and perfect after-sale service
2. Free sample available, small order accepted to meet every our new customers needs.
3. On-time delivery.
4. 24 hour service.
Alltour Automotive, world’s leading friction material manufacturer to the commercial vehicle market, provides top quality brake pads and brake linings for trucks, trailers, buses and vans.
The mother company of Alltour Automotive is ANTCH Industries which started the business from 2006
With more than ten years strict research and development on friction material and also with the success experience from ANTCH, Alltour’s products gain high reputation in China mainland. It can match ot exceed the best quality CV brake pads in Europe.
ALLTOUR CARES ALL YOUR TOUR!!!