WVA 29115 Hot Sale Commercial Vehicle Brake Pads
Brake pads are a component of disc brakes used in automotive and other applications. Brake pads are steel backing plates with friction material bound to the surface that faces the disc brake rotor.
Disc brakes offer better stopping performance as compared to drum brakes. They provide better resistance to "brake fade" caused by the overheating of brake pads, and are also able to recover quickly from immersion (wet brakes are less effective). Unlike a drum brake, the disc brake has no self-servo effect—the braking force is always proportional to the pressure applied on the braking pedal lever. However many disc brake systems have servo assistance ("Brake Booster") to lessen the driver's pedal effort.
WVA 29088 Technical Data
|Product Name||WVA 29115 Hot Sale Commercial Vehicle Brake Pads|
|Product Dimensions||173.5 x 84 x 27mm / 185 x 84 x 34mm|
|Working life||Long life time, above 100,000 kms|
|Coefficient of friction||0.35-0.45; stable friction coefficient and stable braking performance at all temperatures|
|Attribute||Excellent stopping power without squeals|
LCV Front and Rear
TGL - Series Front and Rear
Atego I, Atego II Front and Rear
Pads Detailed Show
Inner packing of brake pad: Each unit brake pad is shrink wrapped, packing with designed box.
Outer packing of brake pad: in double-ply carton and then on the pallet.
ALLTOUR PADS ADVANTAGE
1. Safe and reliable braking performance
2. Superb high temperature performance
3. Better NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness characteristics)
4. Designed, engineered and manufactured to OE quality standards
5. Best price and high quality
6. No noise, No asbestos, Long life: Over 100000kms
1. Stable production ability and perfect after-sale service
2. Free sample available, small order accepted to meet every our new customers needs.
3. On-time delivery.
4. 24 hour service.
Alltour Cares All Your Tour!